Dinajpur Board is the Education Board in Bangladesh, who have released the HSC result for this year (2017). The Education Board has brought in really good techniques for publishing the results with standard methods and guidelines, which has got to do with the modern systems, using which a student can check his / her results of Dinajpur Board easily without any delay. If you are a student or HSC examinee of 2017, following are the two ways in which you can check your results:
Check Dinajpur Board HSC Result 2017 online for free:
Every examinee of the HSC 2017 can check his / her results for free online. It is one of the easiest and popular ways of checking one’s result. It takes a few steps to follow, adhering to which, the results can be obtained easily:
* Visit the “Dinajpur Education Board” official web address of the government i.e. BD Result online portal: www.educationboardresults.gov.bd.
* As a next step, select this option: HSC / Dakhil / Equivalent exam
* Select the present year (2017) or the year you want to check the results of.
* Select the education board as “Dinajpur Board”
* Type in your Roll Number of the board exam.
* Type in your Registration Number.
* Fill the Captcha code as shown. Be careful when you do so.
After having checked all the information properly twice or so, click the button which says “Submit”.
The page will display your results instantly. The individual and institution result are both available in the official Website of Dinajpur Education Board.
Check Dinajpur Board HSC Result 2017 via SMS:
If you rather opt to check your results via SMS, follow these steps:
* Open messaging app or your respective messaging option in your phone.
* Type the following:
HSC<leave a space>DIN<leave a space>123456<leave a space>2017
* Having successfully typed in the format as mentioned above, send the message / SMS to 16222
Format of the keywords in the SMS format are as follows:
DIN means the education board i.e. Dinajpur Education Board
123456 is an example roll number.
Note: Every message / SMS sent successfully using the telecom provider will be charged 2.50 TK for the telecom service. So make sure to double check your phones for sufficient balance and send the SMSs after 2 pm in the afternoon or when the results are out.
Follow the above mentioned steps for any of the methods you prefer to check your results and you will be able to do so hassle free.
May success be with you for all the hard work you put in. Good Luck!