Symphony mobile company launch a new Android smartphone Symphony i50 The emergence of Fingerprint sensor technology, has prompted many smartphone manufacturers to include the feature in the design of their latest android devices. Symphony, one of the leading companies in the manufacture of smartphones has also adopted the fingerprint technology and added it to the design of their new android smartphone called Symphony i50. It is not one of those high-end smartphone considering the features and specifications, but it is good enough for the price especially if you are in search of a low-range android smartphone with a low-budget. It boast of a 5-inch HD display, which is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor and a 1G RAM. The phone comes with an average 8MP back camera and a 5MP front camera, and also runs with the new Android Marshmallow operating system. There is unfortunately no OTG support for the Symphony i50 but you can at least make use of the 2500 mAH Li-Polymer battery for 11 hours of call time which is not too good but manageable at least for the price.
Symphony i50 Full Specifications
This unique android smartphone from Symphony comes along with all of the following features and specifications
1. Network: The new Symphony i50 is enabled with both 2G and 3G networks ranges.
2. Battery and Performance: It is fortified with an Li-Polymer Battery with up to 450 hours standby by time and an 11 hours talk time.
3. Camera Resolution (Back): 8MP (Megapixel).
4. Camera Resolution (Front): 5MP (Megapixel).
5. Display Size and Resolution: 5-inch 720 X 1280 pixels ( 293.72 ppi).
6. Display type: IPS Touchscreen, 2.5D curved Display.
7. Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0.
8. Memory card slot: MicroSD can accommodate up to 32G.
9. RAM: 1GB which is a bit too small for a smartphone.
10. ROM: 8GB.
11. GPU (Graphic Processing Unit): Mali -400 MP2.
12. Processor: A nice 1.3GHz quadcore.
13. Sensors: Fingerprint, G-sensor, Proximity, Light.
14. Sim Card Type: Has provisions for a Dual sim operation.
15. Wireless LAN enabled.
16. USB: MicroUSB v 2.0
17. Other general features include; Bluetooth, GPRS, Multitouch, A-GPS, GPS, EDGE, Loudspeakers, MP3, MP4.
Symphony i50 Price : 7,590 BDT
The new Symphony i50 was launched in October 2016 and has since then attracted a lot of attention from people who are very interested in getting a low budget android smartphone with at least one special feature. The special feature for this version of smartphone from Symphony is the Fingerprint recognition feature which certainly will help increase the overall security of the phone especially if you are not a fan of people accessing the content of your phone at their will. Unfortunately, the 1G RAM and 8G ROM of this particular smartphone will limit what you can do with it; of course, you will be able to carry out everyday functions of a smartphone but you will still be limited in terms speed, the number of installed applications and storage space. Also, the display is the lowest when compared to what is obtainable in the market right now. Fortunately, there is still a good part to all of these disadvantages, the price for the phone is quite low and you will be getting good value for your money.
The Symphony i50 is sold for 7500-7900 Taka in Bangladesh depending on your location. In some places, it is subject to bargaining but the price is good enough for this level of an android smartphone.