Bangladesh Education Board Publish HSC Routine 2019 All Education Board BD. you know What is HSC ? HSC full name Higher Secondary School . Bangladesh Education Board Have four Board Exam PSC, JSC, SSC, HSC . HSC Exam started 01 April 2019.
HSC New Routine 2019
HSC means Higher Secondary Certificate. HSC Routine is the schedule of how HSC Exam will be done. For the year 2019, the exam will start on 2nd April. This Equivalent exam routine (HSC Exam for Alim of Madrasah, HSC for DIBS and Vocational) will also be published. HSC Result 2019 has been Publish 18 August 2019 and SSC Result 2019 has been Publish May 2019.
Bangladesh Education Board has the mandate to prepare these exams and its Schedule. It has 8 boards;
1. Comilla Education Board – Deals with independent organization mainly education institutions that are not government
2. Dhaka Education Board – Deals with Secondary and Intermediate education in public schools. This does not include madrassahs and Medium English schools in Dhaka City.
3. Sylhet Education Board – This board deals with education in intermediate level only fully established in 1999. The main goal is to provide service that is of the high quality of education.
4. Barisal Education Board – Established in 1999. Also for Secondary and intermediate education Chittagong Education Board – This was established in 1995. Its objective being to provide intermediate Education.
5. Jessore Education Board – This board is also called The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE). It was established by Ordinance in 1963. There are a good number of about 523 collages which are under this board.
6. Rajshahi Education Board – This board was started in 1961 thus creating an education zone separate within Bangladesh northern side. It deals with the secondary and intermediate system.\
7. Dinajpur Education Board – This is an independent organization that manages intermediate education in Bangladesh. It was initiated in 2006.
For HSC Routine 2019 there are some rules and regulations that are to be followed by each student participating.
· It is required that you report to the exam hall or room 15 minutes before exams work. Other than being a rule to be followed, the student will be able to adjust and be calm and composed before he/she commences the exam.
· Students or candidates have to carry necessary materials that will help in sitting for the exams. These include admission and registration cards, set or bag with writing materials, calculator if necessary, and these have to be in the transparent bag.
· Candidates are asked not to carry cell phones or mobile phones in the exam room. These can be used as a means of cheating as one might have saved answers in it. If one needs to have it then it must be verified that it’s switched off.
· Examiners do not allow papers of any form (not transparent), writing boards and other means that will enable candidates are able to write suggestive answers on.
· It is noted that in all examination halls every candidate is provided for with a specific seat which has his or her number written on it. This means you can also sit on the numbered seat and in case there should be a change, the Examiner has to be made an aware well in advance to take the necessary measures.
· After sitting for the examination, candidates are required that they ensure that they do not fold their answer sheets as this may tamper with the visibility of the answers on the folded part(s).
· Candidates are required to sign in as present in the examination hall proving that they were in attendance. Also, they are to include their Number of registration, exam code number, roll number correctly in the spaces provided on the examination paper.