You can check Voter ID Card online in Bangladesh. The vote is a people’s right to choose the preferable leader for our country. 30 December 2018 is the vote given day, all the adult people of this country can participate in giving a vote. There are many people those are not given their National Identity Card and many of them are not get the Smart ID Card those can also vote if he/she is 18 years old and also registered. You can collect voter number by online service that is working for a vote. We are guiding you how you can get it by downloading the soft copy from online. The process is easier and now we are shown you the task step by step.
Those have NID card or slip number follow these steps_
1. First visit the website: services.nidw.gov.bd/voter_center.
2. Type the slip number of the voter registration form
3. Then write your date of birth in the second box fill the following number or words properly
4. Click the “View Voter Information”.
Those who can only see the ID card number follow these steps:
1. Click for complete your registration https://services.nidw.gov.bd/registration/new_registration
2. Then Registered by your NID number, date of birth, phone number and necessary information’s.
3. When the registration will complete go to the website and log in,
4. After login clicks the “Identity statements” you will get a PDF file. You can also download it and print it, the printed paper will valid as your temporary NID card or online card.
Check Your Voting Center By SMS
By SMS, you will know your voting center, voter number, and serial number. Write PC (space) (National ID number) 105 (if you have smart ID) Example: PC 1234567890 send to 105. PC (Space) (National ID number) 16103 (if the old 17 digit ID is) PC 1234567890123457 send to 16103 Send this message to know at which center you will vote tomorrow, voter number and serial number.