5 way To Remove Blackheads Naturally and Fast !
Blackhead refers to a type of acne that develops due to the clogged hair follicle in the skin. Oils, dead skin- cells, or bacteria may block the skin pores. A blocked skin pore exposed to air, the oxygen in the air oxidizes the oils turning them into tiny dark spots. Blackheads mostly develop on the face especially the nose. Others develop on the chest, necks, shoulders, arms and back as long as there is a pore on that region. The following are remedies on how to remove blackheads fast and naturally.
1. Using Egg White Mask Using Egg White is a natural way to remove blackheads fast and naturally as they contain nutrients which are great for the skin. You just require an egg, some facial tissue, clean towel and a bowl.
StepsTake an egg breaks it in the bowl and separate the white from the yolk. Wash your face and dry itApply the white layer of egg on the affected skin by first laying thin tissue on the skinWhen the first layer dries, apply another layer two to three times and let the mask dry completely.Peel the tissue layers gently and wash your face properly with cool waterPat dry your face You can repeat this procedure three to five times to achieve the best results
This method is less drying and leaves the skin with the necessary nutrients. The egg white can tighten the skin pores by getting rid of the black spots and preventing future occurrence.
2. Using Honey and Milk Pore Strips The honey has antibacterial properties whereas milk has lactic acid that helps to keep the skin smooth and soft.
StepsTake one tablespoon of organic honey and a tablespoon of milk and a clean strip of cotton wool.Mix milk and honey well in a bowlHeat in a microwave for five to ten seconds to form a paste.Allow to cool to room temperature and apply the paste on the blackheads Place a clean, dry cotton wool on the blackheadswhen the paste dries peel the strip and rinse the skin with cold water. Apply moisturizer on it.
3. Use lemon juice The natural acidity nature of the lemon dries the skin and absorbs the oils causing blackheads to dry. It helps create an even complexion making skin look smooth. You just need two to three lemons and a cotton wool and a bowl. Lemon is an antioxidant which enhances skin health.
StepsSqueeze the lemon juice into a bowlWash your face and pat dry it.Using a cotton wool, dip it in the lemon juice and apply the juice on the affected area.Allow it to dry overnightUpon waking up rinse your face with cool water Apply moisturizer.
4. Use Cinnamon and Honey strips.Cinnamon helps to improve the skin blood circulation giving you a smooth and glowing skin and honey has high anti-bacterial agents. You need one teaspoon organic honey, one teaspoon cinnamon powder and dry clean strips of cotton.
StepsMix honey and cinnamon to form a paste.Apply a thin layer of paste on affected area and press a strip of cotton over it.Wait for three to five minutes to remove the paste.Clean the face gently and moisturize it.
5. Using baking soda and water.The small granules of baking soda work naturally to remove clogging on your skin pores.
StepsTake a small amount of baking soda in a bowl and add some water to form a paste.Using a circular motion apply on the blackheads until it gets dry.Rinse with cold water thoroughly.Pat dry your face and moisturize